FLIPR Calcium 6-QF Assay Kit
Please note: All purchases should be limited to United States.
For complete Terms and Conditions, please click here.
This exclusive fluorophore features the highest quantum yield of any calcium indicator on the market, delivering the greatest signal window available in a calcium assay kit. The substantial increase in signal amplitude helps to rekindle low signal screens; including endogenous, primary or stem cell targets. Additionally, the novel dye is unaffected by organic anion exchange proteins, enabling measurement with minimal to no probenecid present.
The quench-free (QF) formulation is ideal for quench sensitive targets or assays requiring multiplexing of calcium-flux and luminescent assays within one well.
Key Assay Features and Benefits
- Maximizes fluorescent signal from a wide range of cell types by reducing cell wash artifacts
- Reduces well-to-well variability, improving assay quality (Z' factor) and reliability (CV %) of high-throughput screens
- Universal mix-and-read protocol accelerates assay workflow and increases throughput
- Superior signal-to-noise ratio facilitates confirmation of endogenous or transiently transfected receptor activity during assay development
- Pre-optimized and validated protocols for the FLIPR® Tetra and FlexStation® Systems ensure you can navigate both routine and unconventional cell lines and targets
* Each reagent vial (Component A, C) is sufficient for 1 plate (96-, 384-, 1536-well). Each kit is sufficient for 10 plates.
We Also Recommend