EarlyTox Cardiotoxicity Kit
For more information on assay kit and instrument compatibility, please click here.
Please note: Online purchases of assay kits are currently limited to shipping addresses within the United States. Please click here for more information on purchasing assay kits outside of the United States.
For complete Terms and Conditions, please click here.
The EarlyTox™ Cardiotoxicity Kit provides a fast, simple, and reliable fluorescence-based method for identifying cardiotoxic compounds in a biorelevant assay using stem-cell derived cardiomyocytes. Leveraging our proprietary masking technology with our novel calcium sensitive indicator, researchers can:
- Eliminate cardiotoxic compounds and identify potential drug candidates
- Measure 384 samples in minutes rather than hours
- Minimize non-specific effect of dye on beat characteristics
- Reduce well-to-well variation and improve data quality
- Largest signal dynamic range available
- Benchmark against three reference compounds: isoproterenol, sotalol and propranolol
*Each reagent vial (Component A) is sufficient for 1 plate (96- or 384-wells). Each kit is sufficient for 2 plates.
**Each reagent vial (Component A) is sufficient for 5 plates (96-, 384- or 1536-wells). Each kit is sufficient for 10 plates.
We Also Recommend