EarlyTox Cardiotoxicity Kit
For more information on assay kit and instrument compatibility, please click here.
Please note: All purchases should be limited to United States.
For complete Terms and Conditions, please click here.
The EarlyTox™ Cardiotoxicity Kit provides a fast, simple, and reliable fluorescence-based method for identifying cardiotoxic compounds in a biorelevant assay using stem-cell derived cardiomyocytes. Leveraging our proprietary masking technology with our novel calcium sensitive indicator, researchers can:
- Eliminate cardiotoxic compounds and identify potential drug candidates
- Measure 384 samples in minutes rather than hours
- Minimize non-specific effect of dye on beat characteristics
- Reduce well-to-well variation and improve data quality
- Largest signal dynamic range available
- Benchmark against three reference compounds: isoproterenol, sotalol and propranolol
*Each reagent vial (Component A) is sufficient for 1 plate (96- or 384-wells). Each kit is sufficient for 2 plates.
**Each reagent vial (Component A) is sufficient for 5 plates (96-, 384- or 1536-wells). Each kit is sufficient for 10 plates.
We Also Recommend