FLIPR Calcium 6-QF Assay Kit
This exclusive fluorophore features the highest quantum yield of any calcium indicator on the market, delivering the greatest signal window available in a calcium assay kit. The substantial increase in signal amplitude helps to rekindle low signal screens; including endogenous, primary or stem cell targets. Additionally, the novel dye is unaffected by organic anion exchange proteins, enabling measurement with minimal to no probenecid present.
The quench-free (QF) formulation is ideal for quench sensitive targets or assays requiring multiplexing of calcium-flux and luminescent assays within one well.
Key Assay Features and Benefits
- Maximizes fluorescent signal from a wide range of cell types by reducing cell wash artifacts
- Reduces well-to-well variability, improving assay quality (Z' factor) and reliability (CV %) of high-throughput screens
- Universal mix-and-read protocol accelerates assay workflow and increases throughput
- Superior signal-to-noise ratio facilitates confirmation of endogenous or transiently transfected receptor activity during assay development
- Pre-optimized and validated protocols for the FLIPR® Tetra and FlexStation® Systems ensure you can navigate both routine and unconventional cell lines and targets
* Each reagent vial (Component A, C) is sufficient for 1 plate (96-, 384-, 1536-well). Each kit is sufficient for 10 plates.
We Also Recommend