Please note: All purchases should be limited to United States.
For complete Terms and Conditions, please click here.
Compatible with the ScanLater™ Western Blot Detection Cartridge, these secondary antibodies enable the first western blot detection capability in a microplate reader. Utilizing this substrate-free assay, researchers can achieve equivalent sensitivity to traditional chemiluminescence and fluorescence-based assays, while consolidating western blot and ELISA applications onto a single reader.
The ScanLater™ Western Blot secondary antibodies are conjugated with a Europium label to enable detection via time-resolved fluorescence (TRF). TRF detection is optimal for quantitating as little as femtogram amounts of protein. Using this novel western blot method, researchers can:
- Eliminate time-dependent substrate addition steps
- Sustain blot signal stability for at least one month
- Enhance assay sensitivity using TRF method to reduce background noise
- Maintain femtogram to picogram protein sensitivity similar to traditional western blot detectors
- Time-resolved fluorescence detection
- Europium-labeled goat anti-rabbit, goat anti-mouse, donkey anti-rat, donkey anti-goat or streptavidin labeled antibodies
- Compatible with nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes
- 340/80 nm excitation with 616/10 nm emission range
- Optimized for use with ScanLater Western Blot Detection cartridge for the SpectraMax® i3 and Paradigm®Multi-Mode Platforms
|Product Name||Volume||Part Number|
|ScanLater 5x Blocking Buffer||120 mL||R8207|
|ScanLater Wash Buffer||100 mL||R8206|
|ScanLater Goat Anti-Mouse Eu-labeled Antibody||60 μG||R8208|
|ScanLater Goat Anti-Rabbit Eu-labeled Antibody||60 μG||R8209|
|ScanLater Eu-labeled Streptavidin||60 μG||R8212|
We Also Recommend